This spring semester, SigEp is looking to challenge their past and build for the future at the University of Montana! With support from Fraternity and Sorority Life, alumni of SigEp’s Montana Alpha chapter and SigEp's National Headquarters, the process to build the premier student organization is underway.
SigEp was founded in 1901 in Richmond, Virginia with the promise, “This fraternity will be different.” SigEp at the University of Montana presents the unique opportunity to bring that promise to life and rebuild a chapter to form a new legacy from scratch. Those who join will create an unparalleled fraternity experience that will prepare them for the lifelong pursuit of excellence and set a tone for what it will mean to be a SigEp on our campus and across the country.
What Will We Do This Spring
- Continuously recruit values-based, highly talented undergraduate students from the start of the semester, all the way through finals.
- Engage in over 20 hours of leadership training and discussions on SigEp’s philosophy of fraternity and define what it means to be a SigEp at the University of Montana.
- Create a membership experience centered on continuing personal growth, developing the habits that last a lifetime and preparing for life after college.
- Appoint the chapter’s first new executive board officers to put undergraduate leaders at the forefront of the chapter experience.
- Engage weekly with a mentor board consisting of chapter alumni, university staff, higher education professionals and friends of SigEp to aid our members in their development and ensure the chapter’s short and long-term success.
- Build healthy, lifelong relationships.
Those are just a few of the exciting developments that brothers, families, alumni and all who have a connection to the University of Montana can expect from SigEp this semester and for years to come. If any of these opportunities excite you, we need to talk with you!
To learn more about SigEp’s rebuild, contact SigEp’s recruitment services manager, Zach Hecker by phone at 804.346.6257 or email at email@example.com.
For undergraduate, male-identifying students who are interested in potential membership, fill out our membership interest form here.
For families, friends, fellow students, alumni and university faculty and staff, to recommend someone who should learn more about SigEp, fill out our referral form here.
We encourage you to learn more about our chapter throughout the rest of our website and learn more about our Fraternity at sigep.org.